So what’s the newest craze in baby shower gifts? Diaper Cakes! Why? Because they are beautiful as well as practical. Whats great about diaper cakes is that they make a great gift for the first baby or the 4th baby, and are always in fashion. Diaper cake makes a stunning centerpiece at the baby shower gift table, and will make the most practical and memorable baby shower gift. You can bet every item in this diaper cake will be used by the expecting parents.
Are you looking for a gift for a pregnant woman you know? Are you pregnant and want to give yourself a gift? Did you just have a baby? This beautiful Organic Buzzy Bee Diaper Cake is a gift nice to receive or give. Either way, this is your chance to win one!
The Prize: One lucky winner will receive a “Buzzy Bee” 4 Tier Organic Diaper Cake.
The Rules: There are many way to enter the giveaway, each of the ways described below is equivalent to one entry. (You can do one or all)
- Visit GrowInStyle.com and leave a comment here telling us your favorite diaper cake or your reason for wanting to win one.
- Blog about us or this giveaway on your blog with a link back to us. (send us an email with the link)
- Add us to your Blogroll or add our button to your side bar (send us an email with the link)
- Subscribe to our feeds by email. (be sure to confirm your email address)
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed. (email us after your subscribe)
- Follow Us On Twitter.
- Add us your Technorati favorites.
- Digg / Tweet / Stumble - Digg, Tweet, Stumble this post or our site. (send us an email after, you can also use another social networking site.)
The Fine print:
- You must follow the rules as outlined here.
- You must leave a valid e-mail address in your comment so you can be contacted when you win.
- The winner will be chosen at random. They will then have 3 days to reply or another winner will be drawn.
- Contest ends April 30th at Midnight EST.
- Contest limited to residents of continental United States only.
- Please allow some time for comments to appear as they may be caught by spam filters.